We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bead Sale Today

Hi there!

I will be uploading beads for sale between 2-2.30pm SGP time. But wait, there's something extra today. =)

I am injecting in a little fun than the usual. There are 2 pairs of green gold glittered doves with orange flower wings to giveaway!

I think these are perfect for Earth Day coming next month. It is a reminder that we should care more for our environment as much as possible. We can all play a part and make a difference. Remember to go green ya!! =D

To own a pair of these exclusive 'Earth Day Doves' with my compliments (worth S$6 a pair), be the first two to complete your payment transaction (only after receiving my email confirmation) with a minimum purchase of S$16.00 to qualify.

I hope you'll like my designs today. See you later. =)

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP