We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Choice of canes

Below are your choice of canes you can choose to make your beads. As mentioned, if you are not familiar with how this works, do not hesitate to send me an email and we will work your designs out together. =)

You may also choose a base color* for your beads. Especially for those canes that have translucent trimmings, the base color will be reflected on the end product.

*Colors are subjected to availability though I carry most of the popular colors.

I will be out in the next few hours so please give me some time to revert to your email enquiries.
I hope you will enjoy this process.

Cheers!!









































































  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP