We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Anniversary bead sale & something else to look forward to.

Hi there,

As ~The Art of Clay~ is fast approaching its 1 year anniversary on the local clay bead scene, there will be a special 10% discount off your purchases today! (discount will apply only if you have 2 or more sets in your bag.)

I'm very happy that I have persevered in this little pursuit of mine. I couldn't have done it without you. The encouraging words and support given have spurred me on to do more than I think I can - a challenge that is undoubtedly very enjoyable for me. And then there are also client-turn-friends who have shown me that despite the vast contrast of profession we are in, we speak a universal language - BEADING! Thank you for a memorable time. I truly appreciate your friendship, ideas, sincerity and generosity that I never would expect to come in this way. It means a lot to me. *muacks & hugs*

Another announcement is that I will also be opening up for bead customisation tomorrow. It will be similar to the last round of customisation where I will post several cane designs for you to choose to make your beads. I will announce the bead customisation options tomorrow so please return again and look out for my post. =)

Till then, I hope you'll enjoy today's creations coming up between 2-3pm.

Cheers!
Ade

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP