We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Upload & announcements

Hi everyone,

I'll be uploading my beads around 2pm today. As a reminder, please collate your orders into 1 email and send it in only after all the items are uploaded.

Chinese New Year is 2 weeks' away and I will be very busy with preparations from next week onwards. Thus my next bead upload will fall on 12 Feb 2008. The time upload schedule for that day may fall in the late afternoon instead.

I hope you'll enjoy my beads today. There are many exclusive designs meant for CNY too!

See you soon! =)

p.s. If you are a regular to my blog, you may recall that I had a blog selling my stash of bead collections. I have since moved to another "shop" and I've uploaded them only yesterday. Do check it out HERE The link to the sale of bead stash can also be found on the right side of this blog under the column 'Related Links'.


  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP