We have moved!

Our beads are now found HERE. We will no longer be updating new beads on this blog. You can also choose to subscribe to this feed whenever we update our gallery. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Look at my canes!

I made these 2 canes a few days ago and I am loving the effects that they have created in my next batch of beads! I have been experimenting with layering on my beads that produces interesting results.

I especially love the 1st cane, which was meant to be pussy willow design but turned out more cherry blossom than anything else! Just nice for some CNY bead collections that I have made so you will expect to see a variety of beads using these canes. I will also have some more heart beads design too as requested by some of you. =)

So till next Tuesday, adios!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP